OFSAA FTP 6.0 - Break Identification Process Not Properly Identifying Broken Records
(Doc ID 1489131.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 6.x
On Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) 6.0, the break detection process does not appear to be properly identifying broken records and updating FSI_D_BREAK_FUNDING_CHARGES.
Break detection Process not identifying broken records and not updating in the FSI_D_BREAK_FUNDING_CHARGES for full break. Full Break option chosen, prior as_Of_date = 30/09/2011 and current as_of_date = 01/10/2011.
1. Break Id process should identify this instrument as broken as no record for current as_of_date exists
2. Should insert broken record (i.e. record with as_of_date = 30/09/2011) into FSI_D_BREAK_FUNDING_CHARGES table
3. Log shows break process is successful but also shows that it has not inserted any records in the table mentioned in point 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to FTP Processing - Break Identification Process
2. Add New process mode
3. In "Process Details" tab add name
4. Select any instrument table from "Source Selection"
5. In "Parameters" tab check "Full Break"
6. Frequency = 1, multiplier = D
Instrument maturity date = 05/10/2011.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document