Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On end date of a promotion, priceEventExecutionBatch.sh is expected to create an entry into RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC table with price change type as 'PE'.
However, it is not happening.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a promotion and approve it.
2. Run priceEventExecutionBatch.sh and priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh batches.
3. Notice that a new record is inserted into PRICE_HIST table with TRAN_TYPE as 9.
4. Advance vdate to match promotion end date.
5. Run priceEventExecutionBatch.sh again.
6. Notice that no record is inserted into RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC table with price change type as 'PE'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms