IREL Not Doing Item Correction For invoice_data For /item/sponsor
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If billing is executed before the IREL load is finished, REL item correction does not correct the item for invoice_data for /item/sponsor.
Steps to Reproduce:
- 01 Jan : created an account P1 (with dummy telephony plan), with a CSG (to sponsor delayed TEL charges) , say my_csg
- 01 Jan : created an account C1 (with a telephony plan), and added it to my_csg
- rated few CDRs for C1 , and loaded them using REL, notice that /item/sponsor is updated with the sponsored charges
- rated another CDR and now do not load the rated file using REL
- 01 Feb : execute pin_bill_day
- bill is produced for both the accounts
- 02 Feb : load the rated file in step 4 , using REL.
- read edr event (robj of the delayed session event ) for the latest EDR loaded
In the INVOICE_DATA field of the event, we see that /item/sponsor is updated in-correctly ( it is of previous bill cycle ), where as balance impacts array has been updated correctly.
/item/sponsor is updated correctly in both INVOICE_DATA field and Balance impacts array.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms