Overtendering Of Check Is Allowed Even If Check Tender Is Configured Not Be Allowed For Overtender
(Doc ID 1491409.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overtendering of check is allowed even if check Tender is configured not be allowed for Overtender .
Make sure to have the 'Check' value under "TendersNotAllowedForOvertender" parameter through ORPOS Client:
Log into POS through Administration -> Security -> Parameters -> Tenders -> Select Tenders Not Allowed For Overtender -> Press Enter/Next to continue -> Select 'Check' from the List and then press Add to add it to the New List -> Press Enter/Next to continue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into Point-Of-Service (POS) with valid credentials
2. Add an item with an amount of 50
3. Select (F6)Tender
4. On the tender options screen, change the total amount of 50 to 30 and tender using 'Cash'
5. Now the remaining 20 is displayed on tender options screen
6. Change change the amount to 30 (overtender) and tender through 'Check'.
7. Transaction is completed with total of 60 allowing overtender of 10.
Tender amount was not compared with the balance due to restrict overtending of all restricted payment types.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document