Issue With Collection Post Overlay Patch 9864771
(Doc ID 1491532.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run collection process for any A/C having due pending for more than 1 bill. The scheduled action is incorrectly set as per the due date of latest bill.
The scheduled actions should be on the basis of due date of oldest bill having due amount.
This issue has been faced after the installation overlay patch 9864771. Before overlay patch, this process is sucessful.
1) Create a account on 26-sep-2012
2) Generate first bill on 7-oct-2012(DOM 7). Bill amount 201.82, due date 6-nov-2012
3) Generate second bill on 7-nov-2012. Bill amount 575.4, due date 6-dec-2012
4) Generate second bill on 7-dec-2012. Bill amount 575.4, due date 6-jan-2013
5) Ran pin_collectionS_process on 8 dec 2012
7) Action were scheduled considering second bills due date i.e. 6-dec-2012 instead of oldest bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document