FAQ: Cartridge Management Steps And Handling Order Data
(Doc ID 1491839.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1 How can we export data for selected orders only (for example completed order older than 90 days)?
2 How can we delete data for selected order only post export?
3 "What are the considerations, when migrating order data from one cartidge version to another?
- If there are new data elements added to the DD?
- If old data elements are deleted from the DD?
- If new Orchestration stages have been introduced?
- If old Orchestration stages have been removed?
- If new Process steps have been introduced?
- If old Process steps have been removed?"
4 How can we undeploy the cartridge without affecting the corresponding order data ( Order data should be viewable after cartridge undeployment)?
5 Can we undeploy cartridge components selectively, for example, the Order Recognition Rules or Plugins?
6 What keys are the DB partitions based on?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document