Inbound DSDDealsCre Messages Are Failing at RMS Hopital with ORA-28595 Error
(Doc ID 1491859.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process the "DSDReceiptCre" message from SIM to RMS, it is failing at RMS "DSDDeals" Subscriber with following error:
CONSUME API returned(E) errorString(Error ORA-28595: Extproc agent : Invalid DLL Path returned by program unit RMSSUB_DSD.CONSUME.)
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a new Direct Store Delivery (DSD) in SIM.
2) Perform the Receipt against the newly created DSD within SIM.
3) SIM publishes the "DSDReceiptCre" message to RMS through RIB.
4) "DSDReceiptCre" Message will be consumed in RMS.
5) In turn a "DSDDealsCre" message is triggered by RMS.
6) This "DSDDealsCre" message is failing at RMS subscriber "DSDDeals_sub" with above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document