Pipeline Was Rating the Events even when the Service was Inactive/Closed
(Doc ID 1492835.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance on 4th August 2014***
Consider this scenario:
2. Enable FCT_Filter_Set
3. Create a system product for service A
4. Create an account with service A only
5. Rate service A usage when service is active ==> rating successful
6. Inactive service A on June 17
7. Rate service A usage on June 18
Actual Result: Rating was successful
Expect Result: Rating should be rejected since service A was inactive
Here is the print of account diff (before & after inactive):
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document