Forecast Balance Definition for Roll Over Method Does Not Display Runoff Type Selection Row
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM) 5.6, when creating a Forecast Balance definition using the "Roll-Over" New Business Method, you cannot add a Product Runoff Type Selection in the screen. When you click on the "Add Row" button, the Hierarchy Browser opens and you select a product. After you click on "Ok" in this window, the product is not added to the screen. Instead, all headings disappear and this section of the screen becomes blank. This prevents you from being able to enter a Roll Over percentage for the product's Forecast Balance definition. If you try to apply the Roll Over definition, you receive the message "Please select a product and atleast one RunOff Type".
You are using Internet Explorer 8.0 or 9.0.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to Assumption Specification > Forecast Assumptions > Forecast Balances
- Edit an existing Forecast Balance
- Select the product and click the Add New button
- Select a new Business Method = Roll Over and click Apply
- Click on the "Add Row" button for Product RunOff Type Selection
- In the Hierarchy browser, select the same product and click "Ok"
The Product RunOff Type selection becomes blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms