'INVC_MATCH_STATUS' Column in SHIPMENT Table Showing Status 'U' Even After All Items Are Matched
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'INVC_MATCH_STATUS' column in SHIPMENT table showing status 'U' even after all items are received and matched. It should be updated to 'M'.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an order with two items (Item A: unit_cost 3.29 and Item B: unit_cost 3.60) .
2. Create an Invoice for this order (Item A: unit_cost 1.79/qty 360 and Item B: unit_cost 1.5/qty 120).
3. Receive first shipment in SIM with only one item (Item A: unit_cost 3.29 / qty 360).
4. Nightly batch runs and creates cost discrepancies for both the items and quantity discrepancy only for Item B, which is not yet received.
5. Notice that a cost discrepancy is created for Item B and at the same time, COST_MATCHED flag is also updated to 'Y' in IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.
6. Resolve the cost discrepancy for item A through 'cost review' screen.
7. Receive second shipment for second item (Item B: unit_cost 3.6/qty 120).
8. Resolve the quantity discrepancy for Item B through summary match.
9. Run rollup batch and posting batch.
10. See that the invoice is POSTED but first shipment is still unmatched with 'INVC_MATCH_STATUS' as 'U'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms