Unable To Execute Web Service Java File In ASAP JRE Environment
(Doc ID 1493484.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to execute web service java file in ASAP JRE environment.
There are two issues when running a web service query:
- "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl"
- null string returned.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1) ASAP Environment Profile sourced
2) Specific WSDL parsed using 'wsimport' utility of ASAP JRE. JAR formed of generated files. JAR added in CLASSPATH.
3) Web service java code developed and compiled.
4) Execution of code results in 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl'
NOTE: This issue occurs only when ASAP environment is sourced. Specifically, the CLASSPATH is set through the ASAP environment profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document