"INTERNAL STORED FUNCTION ERROR: function=APPT_DOC_CLOSE_SQL.CLOSE_TSF" When Running DOCCLOSE Batch Program
(Doc ID 1494618.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for the relevance of the document as on 7th Oct,2014
When attempting to run the DOCCLOSE batch program, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a store to warehouse transfer and approve it.
2. Go to Store Inventory Management (SIM) and delete this return.
3. Go to RMS and delete this transfer.
4. Verify the transfer is in 'D' status, the TSF_QTY = 0, CANCELLED_QTY = previous TSF_QTY.
5. Verify the TSF_NO is in DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE, and TSF_NO IS NOT in the TRANSFER_PUB_INFO.
6. Run DOCCLOSE batch. It aborts with the error above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document