Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
When the credit limit is reached for a balance element, rating for an event which qualifies for a full discount will fail:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a product of /service/ip with scaled amount of EUR 1.00/Kbyte.
2. Create a discount of /service/ip with 100% discount on the session event.
3. Create a deal and plan with the above product and discount.
4. Create a customer with the plan created. Set the credit limit to 'zero'.
5. Perform account adjustment such that the due amount is EUR 10.00
6. Perform /service/ip usage.
Expected Result: Usage should be successful
Actual Result: Unable to perform the usage
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms