Invoice Statuses Do Not Match between Invoice Header, Discrepancy Log and Purchase Order Invoice List View
(Doc ID 1495614.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The status of an invoice on the Invoice List View of the Purchase order does not match the status of the Invoice in the Invoice Module.
The status of an invoice on the Discrepancy Log in the Invoice Module does not match the status of the Invoice in the Invoice Module.
The invoice list view and the Discrepancy Log show the invoice in Approved status, but the Invoice shows Pending Resolution status in the Invoice module.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a PO Invoice in Pending Resolution status
2. Drilldown to the PO
3. Go to the View Invoice List
4. Notice that the Status shows as Approved instead of Pending Resolution
5. Select the Invoice Discrepancy Log View
6. Notice that the Status shows as Approved instead of Pending Resolution
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document