'Origination Term should be greater than Remaining Term' Message Defining Prepayment Model
(Doc ID 1495654.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.2 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM), you cannot define a Prepayment Model with the two dimensions Origination Term (Row) and Remaining Term (Column). After selecting the dimensions and defining the term values in the Bucket Definition screen, when you try to apply the changes, the following message appears:
Origination Term should be greater than Remaining Term
However, there are no Origination Term values that are less than or equal to the Remaining Term values. You have the following values:
As a result of the message, you cannot complete the Prepayment Model definition. You do not expect to get this message when all Origination Term values are already greater than the Remaining Term values.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to Assumption Specification > Prepayment Models
- Create a new Prepayment Model
- In Dimensions, select Origination Term (row) with a Lookup Method = Range and 7 Buckets.
- In Dimensions, select Remaining Term (column) with a Lookup Method = Range and 7 Buckets.
- Click Apply
- In Bucket Definition, enter term values where the Origination Term value is always greater than the Remaining Term value.
- Click Apply
The error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document