No Discount Balance Impact after Changing Discounts on Service Shared by /group/sharing
(Doc ID 1495802.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
After cancellation of discount D1 on service S1 (connected with service S2 by /group/sharing) and activating discount D2 on S1 there is no discount balance impact from new discount.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an account
2. Create a service S1
3. Buy discount D1 on service S1
4. Create service S2
5. Connect service S2 to service S1 by /group/sharing, where service S1 is the owner, with shared discount D1
6. Buy product P1 with cycle forward fee on service S2.
7. At this moment on event there should by 2 balance impacts: A from product P1 and -B from discount D1.
8. After several days, deactivate discount D1 on service S1 and activate discount D2 in its place.
9. At this moment, on event there should by 4 balance impacts, two old impacts from step 7 (A from product P1 and -B from dicount D1) and new return from discount D1 with amount C because of early cancellation of discount and impacts -X from discount D2 . Unfortunately it appears that there are 3 of them, there is no balance impact from D2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document