GRCI 2.0.1 Test Results Report Does Not Show Documents In All Workflow States (only Completed)
(Doc ID 1496215.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version 7.8 to 7.8 [Release Rel 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Test Result documents (e.g. pass, fail, etc) only show up in GRCI when the entire Test Cover is in a “Completed” state. The Test Result documents linked to the Test Cover are there but not showing up in GRCI.
Create a report in OBIEE for GRCI 2.0.1 to show the problem:
1. Go to Answers > GRC Diagnostics - Detail
2. Add Process > Process Title
3. Add Control > Control Title
4. Add Facts - Control Tests > Test Result
5. Verify all the controls show up successfully.
6. Add any column from Control Tests, like Control Test State.
7. Verify controls that are in the 'COMPLETE' are showing, but not in the states TESTS COMPLETED or ACTIVE TESTS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document