'Apply Defined Buckets to all Rate Tiers' Option Not Working in Maturity Mix
(Doc ID 1496623.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM) 5.6, when you define a Maturity Mix with a rate dependency relationship and select the "Apply Defined Buckets to all Rate Tiers" option, the date bucket definitions are not copied to any rate tiers. After you save the Maturity Mix and open it again, the Date Buckets definitions are not listed for the other rate tiers. This functionality does not appear to work. You expect the Date Buckets defined in the one rate tier to be copied to all of the other rate tiers but they are not copied.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to Assumption Specification > Forecast Assumptions > Maturity Mix
- Create a new Maturity Mix
- For a product, select Rate Level Dependent Pattern
- Click Apply
- Define Bucket Ranges in the Date Buckets screen
- Select "Apply Defined Buckets to all Rate Tiers"
- Click Save
- Re-open the Maturity Mix definition
The Date Bucket definitions are not copied to all rate tiers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document