Spread Data for Baseline Projects Are Not Included in Any Spread Table (ex. RESOURCEASSIGNMENTSPREAD)
(Doc ID 1497302.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 7.0 to 8.2 1.0 [Release 7.0 to 8.2]
Primavera Data Warehouse - Version R2 to R3.0 [Release R2 to R3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running an ETL or Incremental process to bring over a project which includes baseline(s), and the baseline(s) include activities with resource assignments, the project + baseline(s) are brought over into the ODS schema, as well as the resource assignment data itself, but the resourceassignmentspread is only calculated for the project, and does not include any spread calculation for the baseline projects.
For the baseline projects to include resource assignment spread data when extracted to the ODS schema.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps, and was duplicated internally:
Within Project Management:
1. Create a single project
2. Add activities to the project
3. Enter a duration and labor units for the activites
4. Assign a resource to the activities
5. Schedule the project
6. Assign a copy of the project as a baseline (creates baseline 1)
7. Assign a copy of the project as a baseline (creates baseline 2)
8. Assign Baseline 1 as a project baseline
9. Assign Baseline 2 as a primary baseline
10. Log out of Project Management
Within the ERD:
1. Run an ETL or Incremental run
2. Note that the resource assignments were brought over for all projects using following query: select projectid, projectobjectid, isbaseline from resourceassignment where projectobjectid in (,,);
3. Note that the resource assignment spread data was only brought over for the primary project and no baselines using following query: select projectobjectid from resourceassignmentspread where projectobjectid in (,,);
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!