ReIM Invoice Payment Terms Are Always Defaulted From The Supplier, Even If The order Was Created With Different Terms.
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an invoice in the document maintenance screen, payment terms are always defaulted from the supplier, even if the order was created with different terms.
Steps to recreate
1. Log in to RMS(Retail Merchandising System)
2. Create a new supplier and supplier site and associate a specific payment terms to each one of them (ex. 10034).
3. Create a new purchase order(PO) using a different payment terms (ex. 10030).
4. Log in to ReIM ( Retail Invoice Matching)
5. Go to “Document Maintenance -> Document Search”.
6. Select Action “NEW” and invoice type “Merchandise Invoice”.
7. Enter de supplier number created in step 2.
8. Note that the “terms” is defaulted from the supplier, which is correct.
9. Enter the PO (Purchase Order) number created in step 3.
10. Note that the “terms” is still defaulted from the supplier and not from the PO, which is incorrect.
11. If you enter the PO number before the supplier number, ReIM still defaults the terms from the supplier, instead of the PO, which is also incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms