Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2015
Applies to:Primavera Risk Analysis - Version 8.7.0011 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- How to connect P6 R8 and Primavera Risk Analysis?
- The "Primavera Risk Analysis" Option is Missing From the Tools Menu in P6 R8.
- How can I import a project from P6 EPPM Release 8 into Primavera Risk Analysis?
- Sometimes when logging into P6 Professional, the "Primavera Risk Analysis" option is present, and sometimes it is missing.
- Logging into the P6 Client and connecting to an Enterprise database, the Native Mode connection can not be configured. "This requires Primavera P6 be installed on the PC" is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms