'Quantity Resolution' Button Takes Too Long to Advance to Next Screen
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are experiencing a performance issue when pressing the 'Quantity Resolution' button while resolving quantity discrepancies.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select an invoice with quantity discrepancy.
2. Go to 'Invoice Matching' tab => 'Summary Match'.
3. Provide the order number /supplier.
4. See the order / invoice in 'Unmatched Invoices'.
5. Click 'Detail'.
6. Select the discrepant item from the 'In discrepancy item' screen and move it to 'Detail Item Grouping'.
Click 'Qty Resolution' button and see that it takes 1 minute 5 secs to flip to next screen. It should not take more than 10-15 secs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms