Selling/Standard Unit Retail and Markup Percents Are Calculated Incorrectly for Items
(Doc ID 1499407.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selling/standard unit retail and markup percents are getting calculated incorrectly for items.
While creating consignment/ concession/ Deposit container/ Deposit Return/ Transformed orderable items, zero markup % is showing in the item master form. At the time of submit/approval, the following error is thrown:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure that STD_AV_IND='A' & ELC_IND='Y' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS
2. Create a consignment department in RMS. While creating, select purchase type as Consignment Stock. Markup calculation type field is disabled. Also, the MarkUp % values will be updated to 'Zero' by default.
3. While selecting any option for the Dept, RMS throws a warning to define a Primary Zone Group.
4. Create Class and Subclass for the consignment dept
5. Define Primary zone group in RPM for the consignment dept and enter the markup type and percentage (Ex: 13%)
6. Save the details and check for the Zone Retail Definition.
7. Now Create a consignment item for the consignment dept in RMS.
8. In the Item Maintenance screen, enter the Item Description, Tran Level details and Cost Zone Group details. The country will be defaulted. Observe that initially the Unit Retail and MarkUp% values are "Null".
9. In Item Supplier Country Of Sourcing form, enter Unit Cost for this item (Ex: 100)
- Issue 1: Come back to the Item master screen and observe that unit ELC, Standard Unit Retail, Selling Unit Retail, and MarkUp % values are wrongly updated to 'Zero'
- Issue 2: Select Retail by Zone and in "itemretail" form notice that Selling/Standard Unit Retail and MarkUp % values are calculated wrongly to 'Zero' against all Location Group's
- Issue 3: In Item Master form, Standard/Selling Unit Retail and Unit ELC are still shown as 'Zero' and also MarkUp % is changed to a negative value (-100)
10. Try to Submit the item; receive warning message that "The MarkUp Percentage is Zero"
11. Try to Approve the item; receive warning message that "The MarkUp Percentage is Zero"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document