Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 4.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The E2B report generation is failing when none of the check boxes are checked for the 2nd reporter in the case (back end values for the 2nd reporter are -1 for ‘Protect Confidentiality’, ‘Primary Reporter’, and ‘Correspondence Contact’). Please see last screen shot in the attached for the report generation error. Once the 3 check boxes are checked and unchecked for the 2nd reporter and the case is saved, the back end values get changed to zero and the report generation is successful.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a new case
2. Add primary reporter as first reporter: enter first and last names, HCP=yes, Occupation=pharmacist, Country=USA, Rep. Type=pharmacist, check ‘Protect Confidentiality’ & ‘Primary Reporter’ check boxes
3. Add any event and product, outcome of event = Recovered/Resolved
4. Add narrative
5. Add 2nd reporter with first and last names, HCP=yes, Occupation=pharmacist, Country=USA, Rep. Type=pharmacist
6. Save the case
7. Click on E2B draft and error appears
8. Go to Regulatory reports & schedule a new report for USA. Click on draft icon for report generation and see the same error as in Step 7
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms