Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Quotations Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Quotation Management, when a user tries to approve the same item more than once, the following error occurs:
Error (0x9000320d): The same user may not approve the same item within the same approval step more than once.
This is a correct error message, but once the error is displayed the items are no longer displayed on the approvals tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The contract approval levels need to be configured to have several levels
- User should select the contract item and approve
- This approves the item at the first level and sets the status to 'waiting for approval' at the second approval level
- The same user should then try to approve the second level approval item.
- The error message is displayed and all the approval items disappear from the approvals tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms