Report Scheduling AG Service is Writing "Error (301600006) Occurred while saving Case Event Assessment for Case" Error In The Log File
(Doc ID 1500249.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report Scheduling AG Process is writing the following error in the AG Service Log file when trying to do the initial event assessment for the cases created by accepting the local events:
9-Oct-2012, 02:06:20 >> Report Scheduling > DEFAULT: Failed to update case 201210090001 information for case event assessment. Error (301600006) Occurred while saving Case Event Assessment for Case: 12345768999 Record already in use by another user
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log into Local Affiliate module, create a local event and route it to central
2. Log into Argus Safety as a central user
3. Go to Local Affiliate|Incoming Review screen
4. Search for the incoming events and find the event that was routed in step 1
5. Accept it as case
6. Let the Report Scheduling AG Process run
7. Verify the AG Service Log file and observe the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document