Performance Issue With Future Cost Event Execute (FCEXEC) Batch
(Doc ID 1500719.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for the relevance of the document as on 8th Dec,2014.
There is a performance issue with the Future Cost Event Execute (FCEXEC) batch. The batch takes more than 20 minutes to complete.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create and approve a new item and associate locations to it.
- Edit the item and add Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) components to it.
- Ensure that there are rows in the COST_EVENT_ELC table for the item.
- Run future cost batches as follows:
b. PREPOST FCEXEC PRE
- Notice that the batch FCEXEC takes a very long time to complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document