Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) Release 13.2.x, when trying to print generic labels from the handheld screen, a database management system (DMS) error is displayed and label print is not scheduled. There is no entry seen in the ERROR_LOG table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to handheld screen.
2. Select Option 5 Receiving.
3. Select Option 5 Receiving.
4. Press F6=Create Blind Appt.
5. Press F7=Gen CID.
6. Select Printer Queue and enter the Generic Label Qty.
7. Press F6 Print. DMS Error displays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms