Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 7.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following situation :
- multiple messaging server 7 backends
- distributed shared folders are configured and working
- user A is sharing a folder
- user B is subscribed to user A's folder
- the user A and B are moved - from one MS7 server to a second MS7 - by using rehostuser
- when user A ( the supplier ) is moved to the second system, everything works as designed:
- user A still has the ACL allowing user B to subscribe
- user B has access to users A's shared folder and is actually subscribed
- when user B is also moved to the second system, user B is no longer subscribed to user A's shared folder.
However, the ACL is still there and user B can subscribe again to the shared folder.
Is this a bug ?
Moving users with shared/subscribed folders to another messaging system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms