How to Avoid "Selling unit retail cannot be greater than the suggested retail" Error in Item Retail Price By Zone Window?
(Doc ID 1502095.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.5IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In India Localization versions,
As MSRP is a suggested retail price by manufacturer, it can be different from MRP (Maximum Retail Price) which is maintained by retailer. The difference can be more or less.
Hence while in item creation process, there should not be a validation in 'Item Retail Price by Zone Window', if Selling Retail is greater than Suggested Retail Price.
Steps To Re-Create:
1) Start with a new item creation and provide MSRP (Suggested Retail) in Item Maintenance form.
2) Select MRP based cost as 'NO' and multiple MRP as 'NO'.
3) Fill in item-supplier and item-supplier-country details.
4) In retail be zone, overwrite selling retail and unit retail (derived after applying default markup) with a value greater than MSRP.
5) The following error is received, when trying to come out of the 'Item Retail Price by Zone Window'
Expected that retailers should be allowed to choose selling unit retail value higher than suggested retail. So, how to avoid the above error?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document