Load Scenario Data Receives "ODPM-40713" Error in the Collaborator Log file during the Interface Load from ASCP
(Doc ID 1502167.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Advanced Forecasting and Demand Modeling - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version,
When attempting to run for the first time the Download Plan Scenario Data Workflow, the following error occurs.
ERROR appserver.integration: ODPM-40713:com.demantra.applicationServer.nupdate.process.UpdateCombTask_PM_5)
Update_synonyms was run
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. We enable the option (Use SOP) of plan option in ASCP
2. Run workflow (Download Plan Scenarios ) manually
3. Checked the table supply_plan (W-EDD-2) and found plan data populated out
4. Login Demantra workbench, and open workbench (Dashboard Supply Review), run it
5. The Plan name (W-EDD-2) showed in workbench
6. Right click the plan scenario name (W-EDD-2), and choose (Load Scenario Data)
7. Monitored the workflow and found the data populated into BIIO tables
8. All data has been purged in BIIO tables
9. There is no any data in BIIO_*_ERR tables
10.Checked integration.log and found the error message (2012-09-22 15:50:31,339 [Update_6] ERROR appserver.integration: ODPM-40713:com.demantra.applicationServer.nupdate.process.UpdateCombTask_PM_5)
Now, we want to know why system shows error ODPM-40713 and how to populate the data successfully?
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use integration functionality
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document