Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 06-October-2016
RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL tables not getting purged for old records.
Steps to Recreate :
1. Select an item/location combination from the below mentioned query:
select count(*) from RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL where PROMO_ID not in (select PROMO_ID from RPM_PROMO) .
2. Ensure that this item/location has many old price events in the rpm_future_retail table(older than 10 months from vdate).
3. Now, create a simple promotion for this item/location combination on vdate+1.
4. Approve the promotions so that it does the conflict checking.
5. Observe that both tables RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL contain the old records even if the PROMOTION_HIST_MONTHS and
CLEARANCE_HIST_MONTHS have been set to 10 months.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms