Cross Docking Not Happening for Purchase Order's that are Getting Generated Through Replenishment
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 10-Sep-2014
Cross docking not happening in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) for Purchase Orders (PO's) that are getting generated through Retail Merchandising System (RMS) replenishment and stock category as WH/Cross Link.
Steps to Recreate
1) Set replenishment parameter for an item with stock category as warehouse cross link and order control as Buyer worksheet and Replenishment method as constant.
2) Let the Source Warehouse inventory be zero and let the qty to be replenished be 5
3) Run all the required batches in replenishment cycle.
4) A transfer will be created for 5 qty. After that go to the Buyer worksheet screen and create a PO.
5) When the PO is being received in RWMS. Users are not able to cross dock this PO to the store provided at the time of replenishment. As a result the received goods is lying in WH.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms