"ORA-01839: Date Not Valid for Month Specified" Error While Executing the Batch Repladj in a Leap Year
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 to 13.0.6 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to execute the batch job repladj on 29-FEB-2012 (last day of the month of February for a Leap Year), the batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Pre-requisites: Ensure SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CALENDAR_454_IND='C'
- Ensure PERIOD.VDATE=29-FEB-2012
- Create an Item.
- Add replenishment parameters such that Replenishment method is Floating Point.
- Approve the Item.
- Execute the batch rilmaint.
- Execute the batch repladj.
- Notice that the batch repladj fails with ORA-01839 error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms