When Trying to Save Invoice Details, Error "The Sum of the Merchandise and Non-Merchandise Tax is Not Within Tolerance..." Occurs.
(Doc ID 1504533.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the RMS currency is 4 decimals for the supplier cost and ReIM settings are set up to handle only two decimals, saving the invoice details produces the following error:
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that RMS is set to use four decimals in Supplier Cost.
2. Ensure that ReIM is set to accept two decimals (update im_currency_locale set currency_cost_dec=2, currency_rtl_dec=2).
3. Ensure that ReIM system option "Calc Tolerance" is set to "Amount" and value is 0.05
4. Create PO in RMS for one item: qty = 1000, cost = 0.0213, VAT Code/Rate for item is 'S'tandard 10%.
5. Create Invoice in ReIM for previously created order:
a. Total cost exclude tax = 21.3
b. Type tax basis 21.3 in "S" VAT Code (10% VAT Rate) - ReIM calculate 2.13 as tax amount
c. type Total Cost Inc Tax: 23.43
6. Go to Invoice Detail screen.
7. Click 'Default from Order'.
8. Compare details to those set in steps 4 and 5.
9. Note that Cost/Quantity variance is 0.
10. Click OK to save details. Error occurs: The sum of the merchandise and non-merchandise tax is not within tolerance compared to the total invoice tax.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!