Attachment Indicator Is Missing For Certain Items Which Are Cloned Project Content
(Doc ID 1504569.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment indicator is missing for certain Items which are cloned project content
When creating a project from template the items which are used as content in the project template get cloned. For some of these items the attachment indicator is missing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project template
2. Add a new document with attachment as content, define an Autonumber and a
3. Create a new project from the template.
4. Open the content tab and navigate to the cloned document.
5. See that the attachment indicator is missing on the attachment tab.
Running Averify reports error_id AGIL-00025146
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document