Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Nov-2014
An error is returned when splitting an invoice by defaulting from an order.
Steps to recreate
1. Create an EDI Invoice where the Multi Location Indicator is set to 'Y' and upload using ReIM EDI Invoice Upload batch.
2. Login to ReIM application.
3. Navigate to Document Entry; click on the Parent Invoice List.
4. Click on the Parent invoice ID link for the Parent Invoice Created in step 1.
5. The Parent Invoice Header screen displays.
6. Enter the Order number in the Default From Order Field. Click on Defaults button. See the error message popped up. (Issue 1)
7. Click on the Child Invoice ID link displayed in the Table displayed in the Parent Invoice Header Screen.
8. Double Click on the Child Invoice ID record row.
Note: Data did not populate in the editable fields. (Issue 2)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms