Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Locks are seen between PIN_REL and PIN_RERATE in the BAL_GRP_T
The sequence of events are as follows:
1) PIN_RERATE selects an account to process and locks the balance_group.
2) DMO shared memory runs out and PIN_RERATE gets an error.
3) Then PIN_RERATE fails to update the status of the job.
4) PIN_RERATE shows the following error "Error Removing the account lock .." and "PIN_ERR_NO_MEM" errors.
5) At this time the PIN_REL is locked waiting for a BAL_GRP_T.
6) To unlock the PIN_REL process, database session is killed.
pin_rerate.pinlog has the following errors:
Error removing the account lock..
<location=PIN_ERRLOC_DM:4 class="UNKNOWN":0 errno=PIN_ERR_NO_MEM:1>
<field num=PIN_FLD_POID:7,16 recid=0 reserved=0 reserved2=0
<facility=0 msg_id=0 version=0
dm_oracle.pinlog has the following error:
ORACLE error: do_sql_mr_select: PINStmtExecute: code 60, op 0
=ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms