Message: "An Error Occurred While Saving the Item Tax Audit Row" Occurs When Saving an Invoice After Changing the Tax Code
(Doc ID 1505284.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to change back the previous Tax Code for the item, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Be sure that Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) system options are set as:
• DEFAULT_TAX_HEADER = N
• TAX_VALIDATION_TYPE = ‘VENDR’
2. Be sure that you have more than 2 VAT Code/Rates created in the Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
3. Create Purchase Order (PO) for one item with standard Tax Code- 9301.
4. Create Invoice in ReIM for this PO, but change VAT (on header level and for item on detail level) to different than what is set in the system for this item/location (tax discrepancy).
Example: Code for item_1 in location_1 is set in the sytem to 21%; during creation of the invoice, use a different VAT, for example 10%.
5. Click OK on detail and header to save the invoice in the system.
6. Find and edit a previously created Invoice and change VAT (on header level and for item on detail level) to a different value, one that is still different than what is set in the system for this item/location.
Example: The system value is 21% and was previously set to 10%; now set to 4%.
7. Click OK on detail and header to save the invoice in the system.
8. Find and edit previously created Invoice and change VAT (on header level and for item on detail level) to VAT which was set when invoice was saved the first time (in our example it was 10%).
9. Click OK on detail and header to save the invoice in the system.
10. Cannot save the invoice. An error appears: “An error occurred while saving the item tax audit row.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!