Deleting Invoice in ReIM Results in Error: "You Cannot Delete Invoices with Discrepancies That Have Been Acted Upon".
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updated the solution with 13.2.6 details
The error "You cannot delete invoices with discrepancies that have been acted upon" occurs in Delete Invoice after a tax discrepancy is resolved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Insert invoice into ReIM for the created PO, but change the tax rate for items in the details of the invoice.
3. As the tax rates used in the invoice details differ from that created in the PO, the invoice has status 'Tax Discrepancy'.
4. Resolve the tax discrepancy (choose the option stating that correct tax rates are on the invoice and not on the PO).
5. After resolving the problem, the status of invoice is 'Ready for Match'.
6. Receiving is not performed.
7. Deleting the invoice is impossible, as the following error appears: "You cannot delete invoices with discrepancies that have been acted upon".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms