Parameters Distributed From Back Office / Central Office to Point of Service (POS) Register During the Time it is Shutdown are Not Updated to the POS Register Once it is Back Online
(Doc ID 1505743.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1 and later
Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.1 and later
Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parameter Distribution Not Reflected in Point Of Service (POS) When Client Is Off
"durableSubscriber" propvalue="Y" is set in ClientConduit.xml
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Shutdown POS client only while all other applications are up
2. Complete a parameter distribution job from CO to POS
3. Check in BO if the parameter job has made it to the store.
4. Start POS Client and wait for a while
5. The workstation.xml on the pos clients is not updated with the new parameter changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document