Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parameter Distribution Not Reflected in Point Of Service (POS) When Client Is Off
"durableSubscriber" propvalue="Y" is set in the Client\pos\config\Conduit\ClientConduit.xml
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Shutdown POS client only while all other applications are up
2. Complete a parameter distribution job from CO to POS
3. Check in BO if the parameter job has made it to the store.
4. Start POS Client and wait for a while
5. The workstation.xml on the pos clients is not updated with the new parameter changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms