Parameters Distributed from Central Office Or Backoffice to Point of Service (POS) Are Not Updated On The Pos Clients When Shutdown.
(Doc ID 1505743.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parameter Distribution Not Reflected in Point Of Service (POS) When Client Is Off
"durableSubscriber" propvalue="Y" is set in the Client\pos\config\Conduit\ClientConduit.xml
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Shutdown POS client only while all other applications are up
2. Complete a parameter distribution job from CO to POS
3. Check in BO if the parameter job has made it to the store.
4. Start POS Client and wait for a while
5. The workstation.xml on the pos clients is not updated with the new parameter changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document