Error "Incoming Data Shift (Fallback) is missing" Occurs When Importing a Bundle for Device Type
(Doc ID 1505843.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The error "Incoming Data Shift (Fallback) is missing" occurs when importing a bundle for device type.
Steps To Recreate
- Create new Device Type in source environment and create bundle export for importing
- this device type in target environment.
- Create Bundle import in target environment and paste the export xml in bundle details.
- Click on Apply button on bundle import screen.
- Error popup “Incoming Data Shift (Fallback) is missing” will be shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document