OSM 7.2 Presentations Available
(Doc ID 1505901.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.0.0 to 7.2.0 [Release 7.0.0 to 7.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article provides the URL link of Oracle University on OSM 7.2 Training Presentations.
There are two recorded presentations available for Oracle employees, customers and partners regarding the OSM 7.2 release in Oracle University. They are:
Oracle Communications Order and Service Management 7.2 What's New Overview -- A high-level overview of OSM 7.2 release, with a glance of new features and their value proposition
Oracle Communications Order and Service Management 7.2 What's New Functional Details -- Synopsis of OSM 7.2 new features geared for technical audience.
There is no cost for these presentations.
To view the OSM 7.2 What’s New and Functional Overview, pease follow the following steps
- Log in to My Oracle Support
- Once logged in, click on the Dashboard tab (if you’re not already on it when you log in)
- In the Getting Started widget click on the link to Webcasts and Recordings
- Then on the left-hand side click on the link to Release TOI Recordings - Note 732026.1
- On the resulting page you will need to select a Product Line. Select the Oracle Communications from the product line drop-down
- The resulting Oracle University page will list the products and courses. Select Order and Service Management
- You should see two recordings starting with 7.2 TOI (Transfer Of Information) that you can view.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document