Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Release 2.4.0
(Doc ID 1506818.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
OUAF/FW - Oracle Utilities Framework
CCB/CC&B - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
The Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2.4.
Please download the product from the following location: Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Key Features & Benefits:
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2.4 provides a platform for utilities who are striving to manage their operating costs yet embrace new functionality to drive customer satisfaction and enable the implementation of innovative technologies and strategies. This release focuses on new functionality to provide:
- Superior Customer Care and Billing for the smart grid by supporting
- Advanced net-metering programs which include periodic true-ups
- Billing for electric vehicle charging events
- Prepaid metering using AMI or smart meters
- Enhanced rating capability through a new re-architected 100% Java rating engine
- Enhanced customer service capabilities allowing business users to
- Reduce the maintenance effort in managing large customer accounts
- Perform real-time what-if analysis on tariffs with interval data
- Lower total cost of ownership through
- Simplified maintenance of complex rates
- Configurable bill print extract
- Foundational enhancements including
- Adoption of Oracle Utilities Application Framework 4.2
- Additional security features
Please refer to the following documentation: CCB_Release_Notes_2_4_0_0.pdf
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document