Issues Related to First Usage Flag and PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_VALIDITY Opcode Specification
(Doc ID 1507670.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There was an erratic behavior related to first usage.
1. Created a deal with product validity set to be started on "first usage".
2. Purchased the deal.
3. Later did usage to consume the resource granted through above configured product.
1. Identifier of first usage is missing.
2. PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_VALIDITY opcode details not found in documentation.
Following two issues to be incorporated in the BRM documentation:
1. First usage identifier is missing in OBRM documentation. Also, product behavior of first usage flag at product and resource level should be explain in details in the documentation.
2. PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_VALIDITY opcode details are not found as documented in the documentation under section "Reference -> Storable class definitions -> /event/billing/product/action/set_validity -> Class /event/billing/product/action/set_validity".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document