Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications IP Service Activator - Version 5.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a site into a VPN other sites may also see a change tothe VRF which is undesireable. The following example explains this.
1. Site1, site2, site3, site4 are created with default simple configuration of no routing etc. All sites set to inherit from VPN under the VRF tab.
2. The Test VPN is created and link site1, site2, site3 and site 4, VPN VRF details are set to "generate unique details per site"
3. They will use the same vrf generated by IPSA by default.
4. Change site4 to use a user defined VRF name and check force install.
5. Site4 will change to a new VRF but with the same route targets of course.
6. Change site4 back to inherit from VPN and commit
7. Site 4 will keep its VRF but it will now link other sites into the VRF
Unlink the site from the VPN, commit, link the site to the VPN and commit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms