BRM Account Level Adjustment (PCM_OP_AR_ACCOUNT_ADJUSTMENT) Including Taxes Is Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 1508134.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 220.127.116.11.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR) component, Account Level adjustment including taxes is not working fine.
Credit and Debit account level adjustments are successful without tax. When including tax for these adjustments, the opcode is executing successfully, but tax amount is not calculated in adjustments.
1) created a product, /service/ip, monthly cycle forward (MCF) 20$, 10% flat tax by adding the tax code, event time taxation
2) in cm pin conf, taxation_switch = 3
3) 01 Nov: created account with above product
4) Following event generated (20$ plus 2$ tax):
5) 01 Nov: from Customer Center, Balance tab, Account Adjustment, Account level credit adjustment , 10$ , Include Tax
Following event generated :
The tax component is missing in the adjustment. Total expected balance charge is -11.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document