Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The DEALINCLIB.H library function actual_income_calc will fail in the following scenario:
A bill-back deal has accrued turnover and income in a prior period. In the current period, the only turnover is for an item with a $0 receipt cost (because of an Off-Invoice deal).
In this scenario, the cursor c_get_comp_actuals_prorate will return a NULL value causing a FETCH failure:
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a Bill-back deal.
2. Set threshold_limit_type = 'Q'.
3. Set threshold_value_type to 'P'.
4. Create a threshold from 0 to 9999999 for 2%.
5. The deal should be receipts-based.
6. During the first week, accrue qualifying turnover and income.
7. During the second week, create an Off-Invoice deal for one of the items, such that it is ordered and received at $0.
8. When the receipt is done and DEALACT.PC is run, note that deal will show positive turnover but $0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms