Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Price Management 13.2.4, non-fixed price changes created at the parent item/zone level are not updating the parent item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a price change on [vdate + 1] at parent item/zone level and approve it.
2. Run priceEventExecutionBatch.sh
3. Run priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh
4. Run priceEventExecutionDealsBatch.sh
5. Advance the [vdate] to [vdate+1]
6. Verify status of tables: ITEM_LOC, PRICE_HIST, TRAN_DATA.
ITEM_LOC = parent item unit retail and regular unit retail are not updated with new price.
PRICE_HIST = no record has been inserted for the parent item with tran type 4.
TRAN_DATA = no record has been inserted for parent item with tran_code 11.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms