Unable to Resolve Tax Discrepancies Due to Extra discrepancy created with Tax Code 'E'
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is thrown in Retail Invoice Matching(REIM) when trying to save the tax discrepancy resolution: "Unable to save the applied variance resolutions".
Also a tax discrepancy is created with tax code 'E', this tax code is not present in the system and should not trigger a discrepancy.
Steps to recreate:
1. Go to Invoice Matching -> Tax Review List.
2. Click on any tax discrepancy line that is present.
3. Click the item number in the tax discrepancy.
4. View the tax discrepancy details, please note that there is a tax code 'E' present which does not exists in the system (not present in VAT_CODE_RATES).
5. Click next.
6. Enter reason code and provide mandatory comment.
7. Click Ok.
8. Error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms